ADC is an award winning green-home builder with the experience and know-how to get your project LEED Certified. Whether your intention is energy savings, minimizing impact on the environment, indoor environmental quality or all of the above, our knowledgeable staff will identify which principles are worthy for a viable sustainable home.
These may include:
- Lot design, preparation and development ~ reducing environmental impact
- Resource efficiency ~ optimizing natural resources during construction
- Energy efficiency ~ reducing energy consumption over the life of the home
- Water efficiency ~ conservation of this precious natural resource
- Indoor environmental quality ~ healthy indoor environment
- Operation, maintenance and homeowner education
- Global impact ~ reducing emissions that affect the earth on a whole
- Lower operating costs
- Increased comfort
- Improved environmental quality
- Enhanced durability and less maintenance
When you’re ready to discuss what a green home can mean to you, call us. We would be honored to share our story and experience with you.
( LEED® is an internationally recognized, third-party certification system of the U.S. Green Building Council.)
(ENERGY STAR is the trusted, government-backed symbol for energy efficiency helping us all save money and protect the environment through energy-efficient products and practices. )